Clandestine Pop Up Summer Restaurant TRADITIONAL FRENCH CUISINE
by Parisian Chef “Aurélia Blanc”
From June 18th until August 28th – Secret location in Los Feliz
RESERVATION ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRUNCH MENU $35 Saturdays and Sundays – 12pm
DINNER MENU $49 Saturdays – 8pm
La Resistance is a French Summer PopUp Restaurant situated in a secret location in the hills of Los Feliz.
– The Private House with its romantic patio has five tables named after famous French authors: Victor Hugo,
Emile Zola, Voltaire, Honoré de Balzac and Molière.
– The Home Chef is Aurélia Blanc, a French Singer who grew up between the South of France and Paris.
– The Dishes are the ones grandmas cook in the French countryside.
– The Music resonates with Edith Piaf, Serge Gainsbourg and Georges Brassens…
– The Backyard has Bocce balls and dart games that reminds of the countryside of the South of France.
– The Brunch and Dinner are served on weekends on reservations only.
La Resistance is for “Amateurs of French Cuisine” aspiring for an unique French experience.